Seath & Memory & Jean

 The name Seth just came into my thoughts.  I remember there was a book.  I believe it was called “Seth Speaks”.  I just thought of that.  Jesus, must I have so many memories that can pop into my head?  I think my thoughts and memories will never cease to surprise me. This book was around when I was young.  I want to say, I became aware of it during my late teenage or early college years.  I never read it even though I was into parapsychology and metaphysical books.  I forgot about that.  I forgot about the metaphysical books that I was into reading at that age.  That was my genre that I was really interested in at that point in my life.  I was introduced to it all by my father’s business partner who has psychic abilities.  Now I need to go Google “Seath Speaks.”  Oh no, I just had a thought.  “Be careful what you are curious about!” 🫢 Well I’m still curious now about “Seth Speaks” so I shall not be careful.  What?  Do I still have a book from that genre that I should read?

I remember one time when I was young and my brother and I were staying with our grandparents for a weekend or something and my grandfather had shingles.  He was in a lot of pain and it lasted, I believe, for like a month.  This is what I mean about memories.  They always surprise me that I can recall so many.  When we have lived for decades, we have a plethora of them.  I have had the shingles vaccinations.  Hopefully, I will never experience any bad episode of shingles.  We are very lucky to live in a time when we can get shingles vaccinations!

I don’t know if Jean is still living or if she has passed away.  This just suddenly really came to my attention.  I mean, having Jean in my thoughts.  I recall my mother saying that she had been very sick.  Has she passed to a new consciousness?  I just thought of that phrases.  That would certainly be a nicer way to refer to death if it were known to be a reality.   

I remember, knowing from what I had heard that she could be mean and a real *****.  She could also be interesting and very nice.  It was the only side I was interested in engaging with.  I remember using some kind of oily cleaning fluid on a cloth to wipe the markings off of the vinyl of the motorcycle seats.  This is when my father and Jean were co-owners of the business.  It had a couple different names.  They made motorcycle seats, for motorcycle businesses like Harley Davidson, and then they made physical conditioning equipment for bodybuilders like Arnold Schwarzenegger.  My father has a funny picture with Arnold Schwarzenegger.  Well, I guess I’ve gone off topic from my puzzle assembly into reflections of Jean and my late teenage and early 20’s years of my life.

I just remembered that when I used Facebook I had Jean as a friend and she used to leave like comments on all of my posts.  

Sometimes I just like to be open to any kind of thoughts or reflections and “Seth Speaks” and Jean came to my thoughts. 

Well, I looked up the book but I don’t think I will order a copy.  I have enough to do and give my attention to.  I still have a 1000 piece puzzle to finish. 😄 I don’t dislike the puzzle for having 1000 pieces.  It is just time-consuming.  I am not good at stopping once I start working on a puzzle.

Or maybe I was just feeling fearful about the book and fear is our worst enemy.  Not when it tells us important stuff, though, like don’t hang off the edge of a cliff! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes