Oh Dear A Thought Or Perhaps Many

 Oh dear, I just had a thought.  This was my thought.  Donald Trump is going down, not America.  And everyone who crashes should find angels to come to their aid and assistance.  People like Mr. Trump who manufacture their own reality can hold onto that reality for a long time.  His hasn’t yet come crashing down on him.  I give a lot of credit to Donald Trump’s Angels.  They must have some super intelligent understanding.  Even Mike Johnson has angels.  I know I said some not nice things about him.  That was the more human as opposed to spiritually aware side of me.  

I heard that all but one of Israel’s desalination plants had to be shut down because of some massive algae bloom in the Mediterranean Sea that they believe was caused by Israel’s destruction of the sewage system and treatment facilities in Gaza leading to all of Gaza’s raw sewage being released into the sea. 

I have a story about being at a Walmart cash register.  And other thoughts about Donald Trump and Christopher Columbus.  Sometimes my mind is blank of thoughts, and then sometimes I have more all at once than I can write about.  

Maybe angels like those of Mr. Trump and Mike Johnson would say that when you strengthen and care for the most ailing, you protect the highest version of the whole.  The whole being our human species sharing life and existence on our planet.  A great civilization that thrives and does not sabotage its own wellbeing.  An intelligent civilization that understands that those ailing the most and those who have become the most lost, have reasons for being in those places.  

And this reminds me again of my Walmart cash register experience.  I don’t want to write about it this minute, but I definitely want to get back to it.  It is an important story and reflection to be reinforced for my own spiritual growth and awareness.  Actually, I have a second Walmart cash register experience when I come to think about it.  It adds depths of thought to this reflection.

I have a crazy sci-fi story idea.  Imagine if our dearly departed looked upon their disconnection from the living as something that should be fixed.  Would that be a good theme for a sci-fi story?  Or would that be more of a paranormal themed story.  I guess it would be the latter.

I can imagine that God or a higher intelligence might feel bad that people like the religious separatist pilgrims would had such faith and devotion and love for their God walked a path of experiencing such hardship and adversity in their lives. 

There are a couple of people I know who went about a very different and unique way of becoming married.  I guess one could say that the festivities started in Colorado, with the proposal and two sets of photographs being taken, and concluded later in a very unceremonious event with only three people present.  And just two other people learned about it in the afternoon before the evening that the event took place.  The date was 8/8/26.  When I asked why that date was chosen, I was told that it was what the bride wanted and the bride said it was because of the date.  The eighth day of the eighth month.  She said she wanted that date because she liked the numbers eight and eight.  They had some kind of significance for her.  True story.  I didn’t ask any further questions about why she liked those numbers and that date.  There are evidently going to be a couple of receptions or marriage parties to follow, but it is unknown when this shall take place.  The marriage is still a largely unshared event.  They chose to do things to the beat of their own drums for sure.

There are so many interesting and beautiful stories in life.  What is going on with reality?  I never knew it had so many uncanny stories.  I just remembered the word uncanny.  I love words.

And one final thought.  It’s a ha ha kind of thought.  Imagine if I lived to be as old as Mary despite my heart playing its drama games.  Eek, I don’t know if I’d want to live to be 96.  Well, I wouldn’t be a difficult 96-year-old.  My son and daughter-in-law could just give me some puzzles and my own things and leave me be and I would be happily content and not require too much attention.

Maybe someday the roofs of houses will be self adjusting for maximum energy efficiency with heating and cooling and adapt themselves for indoor climate control based on climates and seasons.  I guess that was a future technology reflection.

And now a reflection about Mr. Trump.  He is a hiccup in the time chronology of humanities story.  Humanity will move forward in its long history of existence and evolution.  Its furtherment in knowledge and innovation will continue along its path.  I don’t know where I come up with these things or how I believe them to be true but they are reflections that feel more real to me than anything else.

I had another funny thought.  Sometimes my own 21st century life experiences and my feelings about them seem akin to my thoughts about a 17th century man seeing his posterity using smart phones and being unable to even comprehend the meaning of it.  I was reminded of this recently.

Eek, I just had this insight that despite the end of his presidency, Mr. Trump will no doubt continue posting on his TruthSocial account for as long as he lives. 😱 I can’t imagine him ever not wanting to have his say and be a focus of attention.

I have a thought for Mr. Trump in case he is wondering.  How do you convince the American people that you are the amazing president and leader that you claim and believe yourself to be.  You don’t convince them.  You show them.  You will have to figure out how to go about doing this.   

Did I say a while back that I was sharing a final thought.  I don’t know why I think or say that.  I never have any final thoughts.

I wonder how Mr. Trump’s midterm republican convention will go tonight.  I heard that they went from charging $20,000 or $25,000 per ticket to trying to give them out for free to get Republicans to attend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes