A Thought About Intuitive Writing
I just had a thought about intuitive writing. Maybe I am having an insight that this is what I experience. Wow, I have to say that this is the most amazing and beautiful writing to experience.
I am also thinking that intuitive writing is a skill that is developed and gets better with practice.
I found a new Word Solitaire app that I have been playing since the last one became too difficult and then was no longer available in this region. There is something really perplexing about the new app. I have a player account and the account has the username Daniel. Also, there is a choice of little animals to use as a player image for the accounts. My account has the little pink pig. The strange thing is that I downloaded the app and started playing the challenge game and my account already came with the username Daniel and the image of the little pink pig. I did not name my own account with my son’s name or select the pig as my account image. I am quite certain of this. This is a true story and I am not crazy. I didn’t name my account and choose an image. It was named and an image was chosen for me.
Comments
Post a Comment