Welcome To The Matrix
Welcome to the matrix. Oh dear, I am losing it. I just thought I heard some part of my consciousness say this. Well, if I am in a matrix, I believe I am in a good matrix of choice. I don’t believe in a bad matrix.
When we connect to the matrix, we are in the matrix and the matrix is a great intelligence. Oye, I am losing it.
I’m just in a go with the flow kind of state and I am thinking, “Ok, crazy part of my brain. Tell me some crazy stories.”
The theme at the present moment is the Matrix.
I was just thinking about my last experience with jury duty. After experiencing second day of it, I really felt that I wanted to be selected as a juror. There was disappointment and not being selected. I was recovering from this though, by the time I was driving away from the courthouse. I felt happy that the next week was mine and so I decided to really make it mine. I seriously took a week where I prioritized nothing else, and I spent most of my time going through all my books in my bookshelves and organizing them the way I felt that I wanted to organize them. There are a lot of bits of reading to be done while working on this task hence the large amount of time required. It was a personal goal that I had been wanting to accomplish. For me this goal is great for reconnecting with thoughts and ideas and things that I care about and am interested in. It is also a great time that allows for a lot of uninterrupted thinking. My family members were just waiting to see when I would return to the house, but they let me be. I was serious that I was taking a bookshelf organizing week! So that was the conclusion to my last jury experience. Maybe I owe the conclusion of that jury experience for giving me such motivation and dedication to prioritizing my goal and giving it most of my attention until my task was accomplished.
I don’t care now whether or not I am ever a juror. My philosophy and wish is to just go with the flow in life. Why fight the tide? What our life experiences are is more about chance and destiny and need than a script that we create. What is true though is that we get to respond and make all of our daily choices each day, and in so doing, we are also writing our own stories.
I am hearing a Brady Bunch song. Eek, it could be like a matrix thing.
Comments
Post a Comment