Something Has Changed
Something has changed. I was just glancing at replies to a TruthSocial post from Donald Trump and there were a lot of replies that were very negative to him. I have never seen this before. Previously, the replies were always all “cult like” crazy support and praise for President Trump. What has happened to cause this change?? Are his cult follower devotees waking up? What happened to the TruthSocial algorithms that censor and allow only replies of praise and worship for Mr. Trump and his version of reality? Are some kind of bots posting these new negative things? Are there Iranian accounts behind them? Have they hacked the algorithms?
Update: As of this morning, the replies that are negative toward Donald Trump are still there, but they have been pushed way down below the replies praising him. I saw them all in the replies of this post.





Comments
Post a Comment