Paying Too Much Attention

 If I pay too much attention to the presidency of Donald Trump and everything going on politically, does that make me smart or stupid?  I don’t know.  At the level of everyday life in the United States of America, people go about business as usual and conduct their own lives as usual.  Most probably do not think about it all to the extent that I do or look for the latest news all the time like I do.  I know this.  I know I should do the same.  This evidently doesn’t work for me though.  I don’t know if this makes me smart or not smart? 🤷‍♀️ I guess the same is true with everything going on with AI.  I’m a need to know kind of person.  And perhaps having more time to think affords me with the ability to pay more attention to things.  At the same time, even when I am busy in life, I am still going to focus a lot on my own personal thoughts and reflections regardless, because it is who I am.  It is hard to be someone other than who we are and I don’t think it is even possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes