Just A Thought #Trump

 Why was Donald Trump never sentenced after he was found guilty and convicted in his hush money trial?  Why did the rest of his indictments and pending trials just go away?  Why was he above the law?  He never should have been able to run again for another term of presidency when he had been convicted of a felony and was facing many more criminal indictments.  I will never understand this.  I just thought of this after seeing something about Trump potentially being impeached after the midterm elections.  Would another impeachment even mean anything?  Nothing ever came of his previous two impeachments.  He still remained in office. 🤷‍♀️ It all just shows how screwed up things can be went corrupt people with money and power gain control of everything.  I can’t wait until they all crash and burn.  I don’t, of course, mean literally burn.  I mean crash and burn in their power to continue with their immorality and corruption and get away with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes