Go With The Flow Thinking

 A Thought for Mr. Trump.

I’m not particularly enjoying bearing witness to the evolving saga of your life story.  It’s like a damn soap opera with stories that drag on endlessly before they reach any conclusion. 


In hindsight, it will all be quite dramatic with details galore in the story of history but as the story unfolds it is like so motion.  How concludes the story of the Presidential narcissist villain with delusions of magnificence and personal strength and power extending across the globe.  No dramatic changes to this story seem ever to take place except for the occasional melt down binge of crazy postings on Truth Social.

It’s like waiting for molasses to drop off of a spoon.  That is a lovely thought diversion and analogy that just came to my mind. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

I just thought of something funny.  During Cape Cod camping trips, my mother and her sister used to stay up being drunk after the children, and also the husbands had gone to bed for the night.  My mother doesn’t remember and denies that this ever happened.  It most definitely happened and I remember it clearly.  I used to wake up hearing them and it was a beautiful thing to hear.  They would be gleeful and just laughing their butts off and being quite loud after quiet hours.  I remember the campground would patrol to ensure that quiet hours were being abided by and I remember my aunt and mother being warned and reprimanded by them that they must stop being noisy during quiet hours at the campground. πŸ˜²πŸ˜‚ I think there may have even been times when they initially didn’t heed the warning. 🀭

I just realized that my thoughts are in go with the flow thinking.

The irony of Mr. Trump.  He believed he stopped eight wars but he actually started a war that he cannot stop.

I just had a thought and a question.  Are some people really worried that he might drop a nuclear bomb on Iran?  I haven’t really taken that possibility or concern seriously.  I guess I haven’t believed that this would ever happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes