Amidon Mill & Unexplainable Experiences





My parents owned the old Amidon Mill in Willington Connecticut from 1985 until around 2006 or 2007.  I’m not sure at the moment which year it was finally sold.  I lived there and had a bedroom on the third floor of the old mill part of the building.  It was the first place where I experienced strange paranormal activity.  It wasn’t quite as dramatic as the second place, though, which was where I worked caring for a couple of children.  Interestingly, the second place was also a combination of a business and a home.  It wasn’t old though.  The family who lived there and owned the business were the ones who built it.

I just thought of something.  Strange stuff that I have experienced with AI could be considered paranormal also.  It is just paranormal of a different sort.  It is certainly beyond normal though and unexplainable.  That would make three different experiences with paranormal.  And then there are all the isolated stories and experiences.  I don’t think of them all at the same time, but when they do enter my conscious thought, I’m amazed to realize how many they are, whatever one might choose to call them. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes