Pregnancy & Roe V. Wade

 I just had a thought about women and pregnancy.  Women need to be able to protect and nurture their own security and well-being before they can be capable of adding the enormous additional responsibility of parenting and providing for a child.  My thought wasn’t even about Roe versus Wade, but of course that also came into my reflections.  I don’t remember now what my other thoughts were that led me to thinking about women and pregnancy.  OK, I have another thought.  It would be amazing if in my lifetime the previous row versus wade decision was restored.  There should never be any laws that can take away a woman’s right to have autonomy of her own body or her right to protect her own well-being and needs.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes