Grace
Lies and denial of truths can only get people so far. There are a lot of leaders of our country who really need to open their ears and hearts and listen and attempt to comprehend things from a broader perspective than their own. I think this is their prerequisite to receiving grace. The same is true for all of us in reflecting on our actions and errors from our past that we have come to view differently with greater maturity and understanding.
I sent another brief message to Mr. Trump that he will never see or read. It’s too bad that JD Vance can’t see it though. If he is the man that he is portrayed to be in his book and movie, you would think that my thoughts would have some real meaning to him, particularly in light of him having recently become a new father again.
Oh dear, it’s that pesky interloper in my head who comes up with these ideas and things to write about and words to use.
My pesky interloper(s). It’s like having an amazing storyteller(s) to listen to. A storyteller with an endless supply of stories and words that I will be amazed and captivated by.
Oops, I just heard another story. In giving any thought at all to Mr. Benjamin Netanyahu this is the thought that first comes to my mind. Innocent children are being gravely injured, murdered, and orphaned because of the genocidal actions of Benjamin Netanyahu. All other political contentions and preoccupations should be secondary noise when contemplating Mr. Benjamin Netanyahu and the grave atrocities that he is committing against the most innocent and powerless members of humanity. This should be a reflection to prioritize. This is truly something to consider first above all else in regard to Benjamin Netanyahu.
Wow. I just thought of something. There are some really bad political players in power at present on at least a trifecta of prominent world regions. Our world truly needs a hero and peacemaker, but it is certainly not Donald Trump.
Sorry, Donald. You will have to find a new hobby in which to channel your ambitions because you’re not very good at being a king and hero of world peace.
My pesky interloper is not afraid or unwilling to also share words on more heavy but necessary and important topics.
Eek a mouse. Now I’m really losing it. That was just the thought in my head. And then, after having that thought, I thought of computer mouse’s or mice. In the 21st-century, there are biological mice, but also the mice of technologies. And then I thought OMG, my brain made a decision for me about what to call more than a single computer mouse. My thought was that they are mice. So evidently the term “mice” is my preference and I am sticking with it. Other people can prefer “mouses” or perhaps they believe it’s a nonsensical question and that there is no need for a word to describe more than one of those computer gizmos.

Comments
Post a Comment