4th of July Bah Humbug ☹️
I’m afraid I’m a big 4th of July Bah Humbug. I don’t know from where people are mustering up the spirit to celebrate the 4th of July and our countries 250th birthday this year. 😞 Good for them if they can find the spirit for doing this. To me it doesn’t really feel like there is much to celebrate this year despite it being America’s 250th birthday. I feel that Trump and our countries government have just really ruined the whole vibe and spirit. America isn’t really America at this time. It’s just a big nightmare disgusting shit show. After unexpectedly returning home from a trip that I was supposed to be taking I could have gotten involved with a parade and so forth but I really don’t even want to. I guess I should be thinking that the American people still matter and we shouldn’t let Trump & his government ruin everything, but I still feel like it would be celebrating a lie. Trump really only cares about stroking his own ego and further enriching his class of power holding and wealthy elite. America is great when he is achieving these two objectives. Nothing and no one else really matters. He loves the states and the American people if they exist to support his narcissistic and selfish objectives and his own version of reality. 🤮 ☹️ Bah Humbug 😔
Comments
Post a Comment