The Crazy Thing About Donald Trump

There is something that is hard to understand about Donald Trump.  I have this feeling sometimes.  I feel like sometimes there is this little nugget of goodwill inside him.  I guess I’m in my crazy mindset when I say these things.  I guess the goodwill is just drummed out by the narcissistic illness.  

I was surprised by and somehow amused by the line about ships of the world starting their engines. 🫢😂  And Mr. Trump is delusional.  He can not hereby authorize the toll-free opening of the Strait of Hormuz when he has not received acceptance of any agreement and peace deal that granted him the power of authority over the Straight of Hormuz. 

I had never in my life known anything about the Strait of Hormuz before Trump’s war with Iran.  

From Donald Trump’s 2nd term. “Happy 250th Birthday America!  I’m holding a UFC cage fight extravaganza in front of the White House in honor of my 80th and America’s 250th birthday.  It is my gift to the American people.  They can watch it with a paid subscription to Paramount TV.  The owners of Paramount TV are among the largest of my campaign donors.”

Jesus, is this really reality?  

Mr. Trump I love your job with the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool.  It is the brightest green it has ever been.  Thank you for the spectacularly rapid development of algae for your $14 million dollars of government spending for the repair and beautification of the reflecting pool. It’s very interesting and I look forward to the next chapter in the story of the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool.  Will it get worse?  Will they get it cleaned for the 4th of July?  Will Mr. Trump order it drained?  Will he have it covered with a tarp?  What lies ahead for Mr. Trump’s $14 million dollar restored and beautified reflecting pool?  You gotta love the 21st century which shall now document and preserve history such as it never before has.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes