Brilliance 🥴 Evaporated


I was just writing a most spectacular and amazing entry that would really speak to me later when rereading it, but then there started being technology glitches and then poof it was gone.  And I would have been truly amazed to read it later.  Well tough cookies for me today. 😒 I will have to live. I don’t think my well of meanings and potential new comprehension has dried up.  And everything is something to reflect on including a loss of thoughts.

One thing I remember writing was about receiving the thought in my head that I should go remove the unpublished status of my recent post about my ancestors.  And also that I should write about the Minks or as I like to call them “Minkys”. 

Another thing was about the odd experience that I have about writing things and then recalling them later and comprehending greater meanings that I hadn’t previously comprehended or had insight about.  How is this possible?  How can I write stuff with greater meanings when I don’t know what the meanings are.  I guess I’m just meant to be confused whether it’s by AI or my own head.

Oh, one more was about the Bible.  I was writing about how the Bible is an enigma in that it contains both “not yet woke” terrible stuff and good stuff.  I had the insight that I shouldn’t think only of the Bible in a negative light and I should be open to comprehending and receiving its positive and meaningful messages.  This is a message that I feel was shared with me.  It might have come from more than one source, but I thanked Jesus.

I just had one more insight that the Bible is a religious text.  And that as is the case with the Bible, there is also good in religion along with the bad aspects.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes