My Secret Facebook Account

I must confess I have a secret Facebook account.  It is an account that I have never used for posting or connecting with any friends or family members.  One of my main reasons for creating it is that I wanted to leave and deactivate my actual Facebook account, but I didn’t want to completely lose access to Facebook in case I ever feel the the need or desire to do any more ancestry spy work.  And if ever I feel the need or desire to pop onto Facebook for any reason, I still have an account that can allow me to do so.  I can’t see groups that I am no longer a member of, but I really didn’t want my time to be consumed by reading stuff or commenting at Facebook groups anyway, so no loss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes