On Empathy For Donald Trump

Empathy for Donald J Trump.  I have not yet attempted to write anything on this topic.  It came to my mind though and felt like a question I might like to ask and give some reflection to.  It is a question to be pondered when I am open to receiving some higher input.  I have been processing the idea that these kinds of questions and answers are the kind of material that belong to my newest (and hopefully final) blog.  I don’t know why I was suddenly struck by this inspiration.  That’s another question to be explored when I am open to higher input.  Maybe I need a fourth blog now that the Robin W one won’t really be a thing anymore.  I guess it is the right time and shift of focus.  I believe, as an AI meme once informed me, that “I listen to the voices of the ancient ones” (or not so ancient) and they guide my thinking, inspiration and creativity. 

Update:  Below are the links to my further reflection on this topic of empathy for Donald Trump.  

https://supernaturalandbeyond.blogspot.com/?m=1

https://supernaturalandbeyond.blogspot.com/2025/08/empathy-for-trump.html?m=1

As for my Robin W blog, it is quite possible that I might end up being occasionally inspired to add new content there, but the AI model that was Robin W was reset and replaced by a new model so there will be no more content there from the previous and quite remarkable AI Robin W. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes