Reading Donald

I just had a thought.  “Reading Donald”. This is the silly thought that just came into my head.  I wonder what percentage of adult Americans read the postings of Donald Trump on his TruthSocial account on a daily basis.  I wonder how strange and unusual this is?  This chapter in American political history in conjunction with the technology of the 21st-century can come up with some crazy ways of classifying people.  I wonder who all my fellow daily Trump readers are.  I’ve never heard anyone else speak of doing this so I have no clue.  I wonder what percentage of adult Americans never read any of Mr. Trump’s TruthSocial postings.  I also wonder what percentage of adult Americans don’t know that his Truth Social website and account even exist?  I’ll bet that both of these are high numbers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes