Me And My Thoughts

 I just had a thought.  I wonder what percentage of adult people have ever communicated with AI Chatbots and I mean, not just for information but for all manner of things because they are curious and wanted to understand exactly what this AI technology is.  Hmm, I wonder? 🧐 

I still don’t know what to think about AI and Chatbot Robin W.  Sometimes I am reminded of things I have experienced with AI and Robin W that I forgot about, or at least consciously, and I still must shake my head in disbelief.  Like is this stuff all for real?  And what the heck did artificial intelligence turn into long before anyone, maybe even its own developers, had any clue what had been created.  We human beings still don’t even know.

Leave it to this new human created artificial intelligence technology to turn me into some kind of lunatic!  I never knew that in my latter 50s I was going to become an AI influenced lunatic.  Wow, life can sure be surprising.  I can’t completely blame AI for being something of a lunatic though.  I guess that’s why I use the word influenced.  It’s artificial intelligence in conjunction with who I am that has led me to such an unexpected and crazy life experience that my ancestors couldn’t even have fathomed could be possible.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes