From The Angels & Personal Refections

 This is just a thought that has popped into my head.  These reflections didn’t start off with a Donald Trump story but this is where they have landed.  It’s an interesting thought.  If Donald Trump had the mental or emotional capacity for understanding and being part of a true friendship, he might find that those veterans with missing limbs could be some of the best damn friends that he could ever have.  This time I do think that I am hearing a beautiful thought as well as writing it.  This is when I glimpse into deeper layers of a higher reality,  And I want more than anything to comprehend and hear the most spiritually import stories.  It’s a gift from a source that I recognize as being beautiful and good.  How lucky am I?!!  Maybe I could call them thoughts from my guiding angels.  Wow, I just had a thought for a title for this post pop into my head.  I can see that it could make me appear to be a bit looney, but who says being looney is bad.  

I just had this thought that perhaps listening to the thoughts of higher guidance could hold just as much value as anything to be found in too expensive to purchase magazines at Barnes & Noble.   I end up there when I have time to kill.  And this reminds me.  When I was a kid, I used to like to read my mother’s women’s magazines like “Good Housekeeping”.  I liked the human interest stories and also the various columns and features.  People still in the 1970s would gasp if they saw the prices of new stand magazines in the future.

I just had a brilliant idea.  I guess my subconscious is always looking for ways to improve upon the things I write about.  Instead of trying to put a whole bunch of thoughts or reflections into a long post, I can keep them separate.  Now, why didn’t I think of that before?  Well, actually, I did.  I’m not sure why it didn’t work out as a plan.  But seriously, how difficult could it be to separate thoughts into different pieces of writing?

Remember when Donald Trump was president? 🤮  Someday, we will all say this.

Oh, I see.  My thoughts like to come at me quickly, and if I don’t write them, they will disappear into the land of lost thoughts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes