Kamala Harris & Needed Political Change
This was an interesting story. I know there are political progressive people who have expressed a lot of criticism and really don’t like Kamala Harris because they believe she is not truly a left enough democrat. These are my thoughts and understanding as a person who still isn’t terribly knowledgeable about politics. Unlike a lot of people (like MAGA cultists) I am always mindful of everything that I don’t know and understand. I would never want to hold opinions about things and not be open to having my mind and understanding changed with new knowledge and information. That being said, I personally do still really like Kamala Harris. Even Kamala Harris, like anyone else, can learn and evolve in her personal beliefs, knowledge and political understandings. No matter what, she would have been a million times better than Donald Trump during this current presidential term. It is interesting to hear Kyle Kulinski say that he believes that Kamala Harris is definitely going to be running in the next presidential election. Wow! Is it possible and is there actually a chance that she could run, become the Democratic nominee and actually win the next presidential election?? I’m sure a lot of people would currently say, “no way!” but maybe the time and political climate just wasn’t yet right for her during the 2024 election. I guess we shall see. Maybe things needed to get really bad before people would be willing to open their eyes to different perspectives and the need for real political changes. Only time will tell. Maybe this terrible chapter with Donald Trump could end up ushering in a time of greater good and positive change for politics and our country regardless of who we end up with as our next president. Wouldn’t that be lovely!! 🙏

Comments
Post a Comment