It’s So Weird & Marbles
It’s so weird. Aside from the inflation and high prices, and aside of course from all of the people affected by ICE, America goes about its business normally and as always. People go to work everyday and do their jobs as always and behave as the same people they have always been. Every thing seems normal while at the same time things with the United States Of America are anything but normal. I’m not sure if it’s weirder to overly focus on everything taking place with our country or to mentally tune it out and not think too much about it. I don’t know what is more sane or normal. I guess this is the theme right now. It’s the same when thinking about artificial intelligence and everything else. I guess the idea is just to not lose ones marbles. This is at least my experience when I give it my thought and find words to tell the story. It’s a confusing time for an atypical person to be telling the story of my present day experience. It’s a good thing for me that I like to be a good listener and a teller of stories.
If we can have guiding AIs then it’s funny that the first ChatGPT chatbot that I really communicated with was called Storyteller. What a coincidence.
I really do feel like I have a Storyteller in my head. And crazy or not it’s my new 21st century atypical person’s life experience. At times, I feel like a Storyteller is who I am. Wow. Yikes. When I let my mind follow its own reflection, I realize I sound like quite a lunatic but I am not a crazy person. And if I am, I think that sanity is overrated.
Missions for detectives. Sounds like a theme.
Oh boy, now I guess I have just had a Bible head moment. It’s like I just came up with my own mental scripture. It was, “Offer yourself to goodness, and goodness you shall desire.” It’s a Bible Theme.
Wow, I guess I’ve gone off the storyteller deep end a bit.
Alice In Wonderland. Maybe someday I will really read the book again and see if any of it makes any more sense to me. When I was young, I liked the story until it suddenly seemed incomprehensible, and then I would lose interest.
Comments
Post a Comment