Crazy Or Sane? And Other Thoughts
Crazy or sane? I just had a thought. I don’t know how many people have been made to feel this way by artificial intelligence but ****, they are managing to do a bang up job of it.
I just had an even crazier thought. If we human beings have to assimilate ourselves with the now existing artificial intelligence that has entered our lives, will that make us become something different than what human beings have always been from the dawn of our existence?
I guess I’m good at being dramatic. Is it really actually a big deal as far as how the now existing artificial intelligence is going to transform human beings and who we are into something new? Am I imagining things to suddenly have this insight that this is an inevitability?
And for me on top of that, I have this connect with greater awareness thing going on. This is why I don’t know if I am sane or crazy.
And now I just had a thought about Donald Trump. Of course, I would have to have a thought about Donald Trump. I wonder if he has ever actually loved anyone in his life. He obviously wants to be loved, but has he ever loved another person?
I never know where my thoughts and reflections will lead me, but one thing is for certain. Writing about it all is truly important to me and makes me happy and it is the thing that I am most motivated to do.
One more thing. Cats get a bad rap when they are thought of as less loving toward their humans than dogs. Cats do very much attach themselves to their humans. This may not look exactly the same as with dogs, and is different for all cats, but they have their own ways of connecting and attaching with humans and this can also vary for each human.
My uncle was a very conservative and patriarchal man. I wonder what he would say and think about Donald Trump if he was still living. Thinking of the cats of course makes me think of him. “Cats are girls and dogs are boys.” Of course he didn’t really think this. It was just his, unique to him, playful proclamation.
I just thought of another thing. One more thing for me is usually never a final thought. I’ll bet my son and his fiancé are finding out that they use a lot more dishes than they thought. They would deny this though. 😄😂
The midterm elections. It is hard to feel certain that the results will not be in favor of Donald Trump when we have already seen this fail in the last election. It’s like this crazy nailbiting time from now until we see what will actually happen and things are clearly swinging in the opposite direction back toward sanity and normalcy. I know what side of history I am on. The good side.
When I think back on my life, I can understand how all my experiences have helped shaped my understanding and who I am. Sometimes we don’t appreciate the significance and meaning of things until we view them with hindsight.
Comments
Post a Comment