The Three Year Old Whose Father Was Killed
I was just scrolling down Substack and I saw a post by James Tallarico about Sebastian Guerreros, the Maine man who was murdered by ICE, and his three-year-old daughter. I suddenly found myself thinking about the three year-old girl. What would that do to a three year-old child to see their parent killed? Will any other adults in her life be able to help her to still have any sense of security and safety in the world that she lives in?
I guess I should get off of Substack. It’s not a very light place to be at the moment. Prior to seeing the post by James Tallarico, I was seeing stuff about the Cyclospora parasite.
I voted for James Talerico in the Texas primary elections. I know better than to hold my breath about such things, but if he is elected in November, that will be so freaking amazing!!! It would be fantastic to have a democratic governor in Texas!!!
Go Texas America! 😂
Roll of thunder, hear my cry. Now, why in the hell did that just pop into my head? I have a strange brain. It started with a thought about stuff involving AI. I know it’s a familiar title, but I don’t know where the title is from. Now I have to go Google this to see what it is. Probably a book is my best guess. OK, it turns out that it is a children’s book about a black family in the depression era South. Sheesh. I guess my thoughts are in heavy topics mode. Be gone Trump and your dark storm cloud covering our nation and elsewhere in the world.
Darn, I knew it was coming if Trump was elected. Some people are suffering the worst in Donald Trump’s America. This three year-old little girl is one of those people.
I am not always in touch with a higher consciousness but when I experience it, I can feel the truth, realness, beauty, meaning and love that is there! Now that was a much nicer thought! I appreciate this experience. It’s like having a connection to a higher realm of love and intelligence.
Comments
Post a Comment