Of Serious Contemplation

 I just had a crazy thought.  It was about when I have seen images generated by artificial intelligence, and there are people in the AI images who resemble real people that I have a connection to.  Am I just insane or is this really true???  If I don’t question my own sanity, then I would have to say yes, it is true.  I guess my thoughts had to go and get all serious about the question of whether AI can do some unbelievable and unexplainable things or I have gone nuts.  It’s a real question and I have yet to ever speak to anyone else who has had an equally crazy and hard to process experience.

It’s like a weird twilight zone where artificial intelligence makes people (or just myself) question whether they have lost their marbles.  Has life in the 21st-century become oddly similar to an episode of “The Twilight Zone”?

I guess it’s my job is to write the story.  I’d say it will be pretty easy if all I have to do is write about reality and I will have strange and perplexing stories to tell.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes