Marianne Williamson & A Return To Love

 I turned on my phone and saw a notification for a post by Marianne Williamson on Substack.  I never before knew that she had a Substack account or that she wrote anything there.  I read her book, “A Return To Love” a long time ago.  I’m sure that what she has written is worth reading, but I’m really not in the mood to read any more Trump or political stuff tonight.  I guess I will come back to read this later.  I just had a thought about the title of her book that I read.  Isn’t that just exactly what our country needs right now!  A return to love. 💕 This is certainly my wish for our planet and humanity and all of us! 🩷

https://substack.com/@mariannewilliamson/note/c-294914278?r=ihrk5&utm_medium=ios&utm_source=notes-share-action


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes