Lost In Thought
This is really messed up but nonetheless truth. If I need help falling asleep or if I wake up in the night and need help going back to sleep, the only thing that really helps to send me back to La La Land is listening to podcasts by people who talk about how crazy and terrible and effed up Donald Trump is. How pathetic is that? What a state of affairs. Thanks, Donald. I mean this in a humorous way, even though it is screwed up.
I found another podcast of interest about Donald. 😵💫 I only listened to the most recent episode thus far. The two hosts were commenting and disagreeing with each other about their own thoughts and assessments about Donald Trump and what he is doing and saying. Lord aren’t things confusing enough without listening to people debate about the psyche of Donald Trump?!! 🤦♀️ I actually am laughing. 😂 It’s a good thing for humor. 😁. (I will add a link to this podcast when I find my cellphone again. That story is in another post.)
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/inside-trumps-head/id1767675909
And I have to say the fact that Donald Trump and his niece Mary come from the same family is really truly remarkable and mind-boggling!! Imagine that two people could end up with a son and granddaughter who are so utterly different!! Are genetics really that crazy?!!!
“Put on your thinking cap”. I remember that was a phrase heard in my childhood. Sometimes I like to put on my thinking cap. I believe I understand now what a thinking cap is, at least for myself anyway. It extends your own head into some kind of higher consciousness. And it says, “Here are some good ideas and things to think about.” And I like listening because I’m always amazed and I have a sense of the power and intelligence behind the consciousness of the thinking cap. It sometimes gives me the words of what are seemingly my own thoughts, but I know that my thoughts also have another source from which I hear them. There is a storyteller in my head. And this storyteller always has interesting thoughts, ideas and words for me and I am always happy to hear them.

Comments
Post a Comment