Heat Exhaustion & Trump’s State Fair

I experienced heat exhaustion once and I never ran out of water.  It still took all of my will and strength to get myself back to my car and its air conditioning and I frequently had to stop when I could no longer continue.  There is zero chance that I could have done that on my own without water.  It makes me realize how truly dangerous and quickly life-threatening an experience of heat exhaustion along with dehydration could be.  I just remembered the people who found themself in a medical crisis or emergency at Donald Trump’s Great American State Fair.  I never looked for information to see what happened to them.  I don’t know if it’s true, but I remember hearing some stories that there were some people who were left in serious medical conditions.  I can’t remember the medical terms that were used.  I need to go look this up.

Below is an AI summary of the events that took place.


AI had this to say about any updates about the individuals who required advanced life support.  

“Reported updates did not include individual identities or detailed medical outcomes beyond the emergency transport and life-support status.”

There should have been readily available free cold water for all the people who were attending the fair to prevent these medical situations from occurring under extreme heat conditions that people were not knowledgeable about or prepared for.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes