Ziaflex Commercial

OMG I just watched a commercial on Pluto TV for a medication  called Ziaflex.  It was during an episode of the program Taxi.  I couldn’t believe my eyes.  I was thinking WTH, commercials don’t have this kind of content!  I don’t see many commercials but I have never before seen anything like this commercial.  It was full of images of carrots.  In one part they were floating everywhere.  While I was watching the commercial I couldn’t believe that what I was seeing was reality.  This is how a drug manufacturer advertises a medication?!  Using images of carrots is a bit silly and ridiculous, is it not?  Are drug manufacturers using AI technology to create their advertisements?  Did a human come up with that?  Good luck to parents of young children when they are asked for explanations about the meanings of commercials if they watch programs on free streaming services like Pluto TV.  (Well evidently this commercial has been around for quite a while.  I guess I’m pretty clueless about streaming service commercials.)


I once experienced an AI creating a meme that showed an image with carrots with, I believe, the same association.


I recently had a positive experience with a business using AI technology.  My monthly internet bill was reduced by more than 50%.  I wouldn’t want to use this business for internet though if they got rid of their human customer service employees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes