Kamala Harris & The Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool
https://youtu.be/9JUIESeQj-E?is=fkZ_mepMIR3HSGyD
It was nice to watch this and hear Kamala Harris speaking. I sure do wish that Trump’s voters had been smarter and had elected her to be our 47th president. Wouldn’t it be heaven to have Kamala Harris right now instead of Trump! I have no idea who will run or be the best choice for our countries next president. I sure do wish, though, that Kamala Harris was our president for this current presidential term. I have been obsessively looking for news stories about the Lincoln Memorial reflecting pool. I want to hear that lots more of the paint or sealant is peeling off the bottom and just floating around. I want Trump’s reflecting pool renovation to be the biggest disaster that it can be. I evidently have issues. I know Mr. Trump has a unique talent for ignoring whatever he would prefer not to think about. Then again, I don’t know what goes on in the White House. He probably lashes out against others and blames others whenever reality isn’t to his liking. Actually never mind probably. We have all been witnessing this for years.
When the next presidential election comes and particularly if a Democrat is elected, I will appreciate a new president like I never have before!!!
I just thought of something funny. I’m surprised that Trump hasn’t tried to have the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool renamed after him or have the name changed to include his name. I believe the reflecting pool’s current state is a fitting analogy for him and his presidency. A total shit show!!

Comments
Post a Comment