Hiding In Plain Sight

I was just struck with a reflection about my blogger.com sites.  They serve a purpose.  It’s my place for hiding in plain sight.  I am for the most part, very successful in this endeavor.  People are too busy and wrapped up in their own lives to be interested in the crazy ramblings of a relative or friend.

I just had a thought about S’s mother.  How could she throw her daughter out on the street and live with never knowing what had happened to her.  How could she just be okay with that???

To Stella’s mother.  Your daughter found a new life and place for herself.  She is living with the new man in her life in the home that she shares with him.  I of course don’t know the details of her life but I have not heard anything negative and she and my daughter communicate regularly.  As with any relationship, I doubt that everything is fairytale perfect but my gut instinct without ever having met her new partner is that she is with a man who cares about and loves her.  I just have this feeling.  I’ll bet that she has opened his eyes to life experiences different from his own.  It’s just another feeling.  And I’m sure of course that he has his own life stories also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes