Weird Random Thoughts


 It is a normal experience for me to have weird random thoughts just pop into my head out of seemingly nowhere.  Is this a normal thing?  Does this happen to everyone or am I just different?  I was just holding up my pair of reading glasses and I was looking at the lenses to see if I needed to clean them.  As I was doing this and while my conscious attention was focused on looking for smudges on my glasses, the name Denzel Washington popped into my head.  Why?  I had not, prior to that, heard anything about Denzel Washington nor had I had I been thinking about him for any reason.  This kind of thing happens to me all the time so I normally just dismiss these thoughts and don’t give them any further thought. This time though the thought caught my attention enough that I stopped to wonder about it.  The name Denzel Washington was familiar to me, but I had to look him up because aside from the name being familiar, I had no idea who he was.  This is so typical of things and names that just pop into my head.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes