Satan Is Pregnant


 

I guess this is just a crazy reflection for tonight.  South Park Satan is pregnant.  I learned yesterday that on South Park, President Donald Trump has fathered a butt baby with Satan.  Yep, gotta love South Park.  This is my new feeling about it anyway.  There couldn’t be a better time for there to be a program that exists that totally spoofs on our crazy ass president Donald Trump.  Thank you South Park!!  I need to add that the latest episode used the F word like about 500 times (okay that’s a little bit of an exaggeration, of course, but not by much). 😂  And they did not say effin. 

I also find the South Park Satan to be a bit likable because he seems to have a core of decency and kindness.  

Well, if South Park Satan is going soft, this is a definite improvement for Satan.  Thanks again South Park!  I appreciate your progressive and gentler version of Satan.  Light and love to Satan.  You will be happy in the light Satan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes