Yikes Oh Me

 At the moment, I am losing it.  I guess I like losing it.  I just had a silly thought that for some reason seemed funny to me.  I just thought, “Oh woe is me, I think that I might perhaps kick the bucket.”  I’m not sure why I’m laughing at that. I don’t really think that.  At least not now anyway.  Maybe my brain kicked into irreverent mode or something.  I guess it’s that comedic influence on my higher being or power.  I don’t know, I guess maybe I feel like the traveler in the Robert poem, “ Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening”.

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep,

And miles to go before I sleep.  

And with thoughts of winter, I am now thinking that winter is a part of my life of the past, but I wish to always remember and appreciate it as though I was seeing it through the eyes of Robert Frost. 

Ok that’s really nice, but I think I lost the funny part.  Maybe it will come back to me when I have another funny ha ha moment.  I will have to add an update then.

Just one more thing.  Enough about the Trump regime.  Oops, I just thought that without thinking.  I meant the Trump administration.  My bookshelves of books deserve more of my attention.  

Many books to be read and thoughts to be thought.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes