Richard Dawkins


Richard Dawkins, I had enough of your book.  You are going to Goodwill.  You will have to figure out for yourself how to find expanded awareness and perceptions.

I did appreciate the point that you can’t take a gap in knowledge and conclude that this gap must be filled with a divine explanation.  I do completely agree with this.  I do though also personally believe that even science cannot be
assumed to be the sole definitive end all means of answering questions such as whether or not a God can exist.  To do so is to place complete faith in science without being open to the possibility that there is such a thing as expanded forms of intelligence that can exist and extend beyond the realm of science.  Richard Dawkins would call this magical thinking.  I disagree.  
And perhaps God or a greater and higher intelligence did evolve along with the universe and our planet, as opposed to having created them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Trump Came To Power

2024 & AI & Donald Trump & Crypto

No More Memes